Re: ProfilerRGB 2.07 documentation: questions, feedback

<x-charset iso-8859-1>CD

Sorry! Ignore my previous posts on this thread please.
I have always been doing exactly as you say below, I don't know what I was
thinking when I saw Dave's post.
Here I thought I had understood after reading it (his post) a few times
before posting my reply.
Time for me to get some sleep and put the crack pipe away.  ;-)
I should have clued in when I missed my kids last two birthdays and
Christmas saying I will be
a few minutes longer to my wife - I just need to make a few more profiles
and print a few test charts first
and I'll be right there.  <G>

Regards,
Murray Z.
OO
(__)
 (O) smoooch!

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

> You are confusing printer dpi with target image dpi. Scan at 300 dpi,
print
> at the dpi you are profiling for. A profile fingerprints a group of
settings,
> including printer dpi, and should be built under the settings it will be
used
> under for most accurate results.
>
> C. David Tobie

-