Re: Samsung 900NF problem (was Re: Monitor woes)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Thanks for all that helped me to decide. After the last update to my monitor
nightmare, I removed again the corner purity compensation and saw a
beautiful even screen. So the "visible" corner discoloration doesn't
"install to stay  X time after connecting the monitor" -- it seems to be an
imprevisible and not permanent disturb. I addressed a suspicious look to a
phone that came back recently to the room, remembering that it had been put
in
another room because it interferes with my sound recordings. After reading
Wire Moore post about magnetic interferences, the phone seems even more
culprit.

I will follow the suspect and see what happens, but, at least for now,
situation is under control: I won't, for now, replace a problem-free or, at
the utmost, a slightly
defective but well tolerated monitor with an almost certain monitors
infernal dance.

Mário Teixeira
mjteixeira@yahoo.com