Re: OT: Monitor woes

I'm curious if the cast is something that can be easily corrected through
Adobe Gamma.  Just use the contro panel option and click on the box within
control panels that gives you control over all three guns.  You'll get rid
of the cast in a few seconds.

No monitor is perfect out of the box.  As far as the distortion, I can't help.

-Andy Darlow