missing profile window found(I think)

Thanks to CD and David and everyone else who came to rescue me from the
evil color mgt.

The new manual at colorcal was very helpful and cleared up a lot. A lot
of my confusion was that I didn't know that there were three ways to
apply a profile. I am still a little confused about the use of the
printer color mgt. check box. In the articles Three methods, it really
doesn't spell out whether to check the box or not. This is on ps5.5  I
guess ps6 doesn't even have this box, it is in the drop down box. Does
this mean that printer color mgt. is a profile? Can someone explain this
to me?

Thanks again Randy Laskody