Re: Linda -- 1160 and RR Ultra Pro Satin #62

Depending on your weight requirement; you might consider looking at
Red River Zeppeliin Semi-Gloss 45lb. and coated on two sides.  Red River
sells a sample pack of their photo papers, 81/2x11, with 2 sheets of
their photo papers for $7.99.  They also sell a similar sample kit of
their fine art papers.  Same price.  Or, you can buy both at the same
time for $14.99.  When I don't print on their Polar Gloss and want a
not too dull matte, I will use the Zepplin.  I quite liked the sample
I used.  Call 888-248-8774 or www.redriverpaper.com  I have found  them
to have good service and they are most accomodating.
Tom Garrett

-