Re: Stylus Color 3000 opinions wanted

Maybe I should just be thankful but I have no problems with my pizza
wheels (is this because I use 90lb Arches/Somerset??) nor do I have
problems with the paper feeding straight (I have all my pizza wheels?).
Once butted up against the stops or parallel to them, the sheet feeds
perfectly. Earlier a lister kindly clued me in on how to move the sheet
while manually inserted (move the selector to form feed) so even that is easy.

I was thinking of printing on a heavier stock, maybe I do not want to do
that ??

Marius Johnston

Michael Alexenko wrote:

> I've had my 3000 for a while and it's a love-hate relationship.
>

> I wish it had smaller dots.  I wish it wasn't finicky with loading anything
> but epson photo inkjet paper from the tray.  I wish that the pizza wheels
> weren't there.  I wish paper would go through it straigh all the time.

Marius Johnston
mariusj@pacbell.net
Artist and webmaster
http://www.ylem.org/artists/mariusj/index.html
Ylem: Artists using science and technology.
http://www.ylem.org
-