Re: Stylus Color 3000 opinions wanted

I agree. I have had no problem with feeding 90 lb Arches nor 90 lb
Somerset. My gradations have been smooth and detail excellent.

One problem I was having was getting reasonable color rendition as per
the screen. The reds and violets were awful. I solved the problem by
printing with Photoshop 4.1 intead of 5.5. PS 4.1 makes  a "profile"
when you set the ink compensation under custom ink colors. Now the only
setting I have to change in the Epson driver is contrast (+10).

Marius Johnston

Joe Kurland and Peggy Davis wrote:

> I'm happy with mine for all those reasons plus actually 17" x 22"
> paper capacity.
>
> Joe Kurland

Marius Johnston
mariusj@pacbell.net
Artist and webmaster
http://www.ylem.org/artists/mariusj/index.html
Ylem: Artists using science and technology.
http://www.ylem.org
-