Re: Stylus Color 3000 opinions wanted

Now Now, CD, I also posted very positive thoughts on the 1160, the E10 Digital
camera, and the Agfa T2500 and Canon 2710FS Filmscanner. I don't always post
just negative  reports. But I didn't have the same experiences with the 3000
printer that you do. Of course I also didn't use it for color, either. And while
the 3000 probably works great with epson color inks, it is sometimes quite
problematic with piezo.

Jerry