Re: PaperPhoto vs. Premium glossy photoPaper

--- Olivier Berger <olb@ciger.be> wrote:
> Hello the list,
>
> Can someone tell me the differences between those 2
> papers: PaperPhoto vs.
> Premium glossy photoPaper.

The PGPP is significantly brighter, glossier, and has
a smoother surface.  It seems to produce more
saturated, and somewhat sharper looking, photos.  It
is also much more prone to orange shift (but the jury
is still out on the new, 3rd generation PGPP.

If your interested in comparing papers, take a look at
my web site.  I've got brief test reports on many,
many papers.

=====
Bob Meyer
See my newly revised paper test web site:

http://www.meyerweb.net/epson