PS6 convert to profile vs PS6 soft proof

Do you know if there is a difference between choosing the PS6 softproof and then using 'same as source' and 'no color adjustment' vs. using the PS6 'convert to profile'?

I'll have to experiment with this...I've not used the PS6 'convert to profile' at all...

Terrie
74727.3164@compuserve.com

http://www.shopping.altavista.com
-