Re: Cart Modification Idea

I would leave the sponges the same size. There is pressure fluctuation
present with each pass of the print head due to bending of the tubes in
the CIS. The sponges would buffer that I would think. Also there is no
need for more ink in the cart, since it is continually replaced from the
bottles.

Holland

-