Re: glossy paper availablility

--- Christopher Mann <chris@mannphoto.com> wrote:

> thanks. I just checked the above site, and the ONLY
> Epson Premium Glossy
> paper they have listed at the TSSPHOTO site is the
> same 8.5x11 that I got at
> CompUSA (they refer to it as "new 3rd version"). but
> the 11x17 and larger
> does not say "new 3rd version"). I guess the paper I
> want is still not
> shipping from the factory.

If "the paper I want" is 11x17 with a date sticker,
it's NEVER going to ship.  Here's the word I got
straight from Epson:

Happy New Year to you Bob,
Yes, the one with the "December Date" is the new
paper.  We are supposed
get our supply of paper today, or tomorrow.  As soon
as it's in house
here,
I will send yours out, ok?  By the way, only the
Letter Size PGPP will
have
the date on it, the other sizes do not.

=====
Bob Meyer
See my newly revised paper test web site:

http://www.meyerweb.net/epson