FS- Texture Magic Pro (Mac only)

I have a new copy of Texture Magic "Pro" edition, used to make make seamless
texturing from scratch, from an inputted photo, or from 250 disc images. It
can optionally plugin to photoshop. Made by Artis Software, you can learn more
about it at http://www.texturemagic.com

This is not the shareware version, but the Pro full featured version. It sells
for $98 on the site. I have the CD and a piece of paper with
registration/unlocking key instructions. Since I can't read the CD, I can only
suspect that it has a pdf manual. The CD is ver 1.3.1. The latest upgrade,
1.3.3, is available on the site.

I won this as part of a digital art prize, but unfortunately, I run pc, not
Mac, hence my not being able to use or even view the CD.

$88 plus maybe $5 shipping? OBO, contact me offline, I'm in western USA.

-