Re: Garry Wiegand: Profiler RGB/not! generic PS plugin

Garry Wiegand write:

>I ordered it last week. It being (I presume) a generic Photoshop-style
>plug-in, I was planning on using it from Photo-Paint.
>
>That can't be made to work?
>
>Oh dear. Oh bother.

Garry,

You're right, it's not going to work in PhotoPaint...! It requires the full
version of Photoshop 5 or 6 to run, because it uses automation features that
only Photoshop provides (all of this is listed in the system requirements
to run it...!)

Regards,

David Miller
ColorVision