300ppi

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Once I printed in my Epson Stylus 900 a picture using
different ppi since 200 to 360 and photo paper.
The result was that many small and light details were
lost after 300 ppi and that just could be seen after a
very steady look, now I use maximum 280 ppi and the
results are great.
This made me think, these new Epsons with 2880 dpi
use double ppi or still maximum 300 ppi before loose
quality?

What is the limit as picolet get smaller, dpi get  bigger
and number of colors bigger too?

-

</x-charset>