Re: E-10 & depth of field

Yes, Until the 6  megapixel canon comes out and is affordable!  HAH!

I still miss that high shutter speed, and there was no reason for olympus to
cripple it like that. Their companion camera has a 1 /10,000 th of a second for
its highest speed, so how hard would it have been to make the E10 have at least
a 1/2000th of a second?

Jerry

-