From: Jerry Olson [mailto:jerryolson@rrv.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2001 6:32 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: Olympus E10, first Impressions....

Thanks for the information Frank. The site won't open because it says my
internet connection is not optimized. I don't know what's missing, I have
Netscape 4.7. It says to download a fix, but I'm not going to download
anything
unless I know exactly what it is.

Do you know the price of the Fl 40 Olympus dedicated flash by any chance?

Jerry

-
-

</x-charset>