RE: Digicams w/ existing lenses...990 vs E-10

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Randy-

No one is making fun of you.  They are TWO DIFFERENT SYSTEMS.  Boats and
cars have motors but you CANNOT objectively compare them.

I didn't realize you were not professionally  familiar with cameras or I
would have let you remarks pass.

Besides, this is an inkjet forum and we need to get back to that.
Dpreview.com is well prepared to deal with amateur photography.

Seth

-

</x-charset>