Carp files

<x-flowed>I visited my friendly eye doctor yesterday who took a digital picture of my
misshapen corneas.  After seeing an image on his computer screen, I asked
for a copy of the file.  Quite willingly he downloaded it to a floppy.

However is seems to be a proprietary jpg sort of file.  I can't view or
print it with my software.  His computer shows it nicely.  He think that
the file is jpg, but it has the extention of .KRP.  It is not much of a
file: ~10k.

Can someone give a hint how to view it???? And print it in color.  His
office has only a B/W printer.

TX

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com