From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Jerry Olson
Sent: 29 December 2000 18:09
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: Paul Roark's curve

Are you double clicking on the icon you get in the attached file? Don't.
Just
put it in the photoshop folder and it should load in the curves dialogue
box.
Ask paul roark to send it to you directly, maybe it gets corrupted when I
send it again, although a few people I sent it to can use them.

Jerry

Mike Finley wrote:

> They don't work in Photoshop 5.5 either. Given that the text is unreadable
> too, I expect they are corrupted.
>
> Mike

-

-