Seeking 2-sided tabloid or +

Hi-

We're going to produce a marketing prospectus in low volume from our 1270.
Size is tabloid (17" x 11"), printed both sides - so the paper will need to
be tabloid or a little bit bigger.

We've used HP 6817 (letter size) two-sided glossy with acceptable results on
the 900, but the results weren't good (colors off, if I recall) from the
1270.

Can anyone recommend a good paper for the 1270, and a good source? (The
piece describes a newly patented product.)

TIA on this holiday weekend.

Chuck Miller
Miller Boncher Studios

-