Re: Difference between PhotoCal and OptiCal?

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>le 31.10.2000 15:35, Austin Franklin à austin@darkroom.com a écrit :

> I checked the www.colorcal.com web site, and they really don't have a very
> good comparison of the two...though the OptiCal is $200 more...
>
> Can anyone succinctly state the differences please?

I've visited colorvision www site a few days ago .. and in their FAQs they
state : there are more similarities than differences between both... Since
it is very easy to upgrade from the first to the second, firs buy photocal..
and if you have got a tricky monitor, or you aren't satisfied with the
results, then buy Optical...

http://www.colorcal.com/support.html?page=faq&faqid=6

--
Christiane