Re: Vellum and Rice papers for scrapbooking

I bought a role of the Hahnemuhle Japanese paper and I do not like it at
all. The images printed on it look unsaturated, the colors are muddy and
all detail is lost. Maybe with a good profile some of that can be overcome...

I'm thinking of using it for wrapping paper, very expensive wrapping paper.
It is strong and has nice texture, but useless for fine art prints (in my
opinion).

-vicki

At 11:02 AM 10/30/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Hahnemuhle has just come out with a really lovely rice paper look-alike in
>their new series of digital fine art papers.  I think TSS Photo carries it.
>Gayatri Rajan
>
>> From: Richard Wohlfeiler <rawohlfe@cats.ucsc.edu>
>>
>> Subject: Re: Vellum and Rice papers for scrapbooking
>
>>> Also has anyone experiemented with Rice paper?
>>>
>>> alan
>
>> -
>> Turn off HTML mail features. Keep quoted material short. Use accurate
>> subject lines. http://www.leben.com/lists for list instructions.
>>

>-
>Turn off HTML mail features. Keep quoted material short. Use accurate
>subject lines. http://www.leben.com/lists for list instructions.

Vicki Ralls

Xaos Gallery
If Order is Life, then Xaos is Art