Re: Epson 1270 printing stops half-way?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Yea I had this problem and discovered my system partition was out of
disk space.  I have found no way to change the spool file location in
windows (windows/system32/spool in Windows 2000) so I turned off printer
spooling as mentioned below and printed directly from the app.   For
extra large prints you will have to do this until you upgrade your
system drive.

Unfortunately when I created the system partition I did not anticipate
making such prints, we didn't have the printer yet, so the sys partition
is too small.

Anyone know if there's a way to change the spool directory location,
like a registry setting?

---Mike

--
Mike Massee - mike.massee@divatv.com