Re: Using Doctor Pro

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Brad,

With Doctor Pro I get the image on the screen to look the way I want it and
then I reverse all the inputs that I've made in Photoshop.  This will then
make the onscreen image look wrong, but it works!

This was relayed to me by somebody at Matchlock (don't remember who).  It
seems odd, but if you think about the results you're getting then it makes
sense.

Works for me :)

Jake

>From: "Brad Duerr"
>Subject: Using Doctor Pro

>The way in which I've been using Doctor Pro has resulted in profiles that
produce changes that are totally opposite of >those that I thought I was
doing.

-

</x-charset>