Re: Any opinions on the ColorBlind Prove it! monitor puck and s/w?

CDTobie@aol.com <CDTobie@aol.com> writes on 28 October 2000 at 16:59:01 EDT

 > In a message dated 10/28/00 12:19:14 AM, zaharia@telus.net writes:
 >
 > >Would there be much of an improvement with the Spider over the MC7?
 >
 > Yes, as well as being much cuter, <G> the Spyder is noticably faster, has
 > eliminated the ambient light issues with an ambient light shield, and looks
 > as though it may have improved specs in a couple of other areas.
 > >
 > >I purchased the MC7 a short while ago, just before they announced the
 > >
 > >Spider. I wonder if they would do an upgrade for a small charge.
 >
 > They certainly were intending to have an affordable upgrade offer, but I'm
 > not sure of the details, if the details have yet been determined.

Good to hear, as I purchased an mc7 as part of a bundle quite shortly
before I started hearing about the new Spyder here.  Although this may
be rampant technolust, rather than any real need for something better.
--
David Dyer-Bennet / Welcome to the future! / dd-b@dd-b.net
Photos: http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/