Re: Classic Velour Problem & any alternatives??

I was able to do a direct comparision of the Classic Velour clones last
night. I printed the same image On LFA(Lyson Fine Art) and on Frankfurt. I
thought something was different on the Frankfurt version of classic Velour
but I was wrong. They are identical and print identical. I'am using 11x17 and
17x22 sizes with no flake off at all. I did see the flake off problem on
"Orwell" paper(another Classic Velour clone) in the 8.5x11 size. So maybe its
the smaller size that has more of a coating problem.
Steve M.

n a message dated 10/29/2000 12:18:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,