Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 10:15:10 +1000
From: assist@eisa.net.au
Subject: RE: VueScan & Epson 1200S success & question

Mitch,

Mailto address appears to be wrong.

>   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
><owner-filmscanners-digest@lists.cix.co.uk>

at 02:08 pm 27/10/2000 -0500 the Right Honourable Hull, Mitchell
elucidated:-
>There's some traffic here on this list on scanning that could better be
>addressed at Mitch Leben's scanning forum or the very busy scanning forum
>hosted by Tony Sleep ( (owner-filmscanners-digest@lists.cix.co.uk
><mailto:owner-filmscanners-digest@lists.cix.co.uk> ).

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the TLNA HELPDESK at
800-404-2436 or e-mail HELPDESK@TLNA.COM

</x-charset>