Re: HWM vs. AM surface

AM has a surface essentially the same as HWM - at least I have not yet
noticed any difference. The big difference in the printers - HWM was my
favorite paper for landscapes with my 1270 but I find the 2000P lacks
richness in the shadows when using AM (they end looking like coal dust)
so most of my landscape and other high contrast images end up on Premium
Semi Gloss while I use AM mostly for high key, low contrast images -
some portraits (great for babies) or flowers, or any other light color
subjects on light backgrounds.

Bill