inkjet for pass port photos?

Hi folks,
Has anybody used 1270 inkjet prints for passport photos? A friend of
mine asked me to take passport photos of him and his family. I was in
the process of printing them, whenever I noticed on the application that
they must be capable of a mounting temp of 225 degrees fahrenheit. How
picky are the passport folks? Can there be a little flash in the
glasses? What about dyesub and conventional  lab chem print? Can they
withstand the mounting heat? I need to have them printed tommorrow and
delivered monday morning. Please help, I need to get it done right.
Many thanks for some quick replys
Randy Laskody