Re: Any opinions on the ColorBlind Prove it! monitor puck and s/w?

In a message dated 10/28/00 12:19:14 AM, zaharia@telus.net writes:

>Would there be much of an improvement with the Spider over the MC7?

Yes, as well as being much cuter, <G> the Spyder is noticably faster, has
eliminated the ambient light issues with an ambient light shield, and looks
as though it may have improved specs in a couple of other areas.

>I purchased the MC7 a short while ago, just before they announced the
>
>Spider. I wonder if they would do an upgrade for a small charge.

They certainly were intending to have an affordable upgrade offer, but I'm
not sure of the details, if the details have yet been determined.

C. David Tobie
Design Cooperative
CDTobie@designcoop.com