Re: Birmy RIP 5.2 & USB 3000

Well sometime around 2:00am I got the 3000 to stop ejecting paper,
went on to the fun things like Validation. (wish I could remember what
I did)

Since the G4 has no floppy I can't use my validation diskette. Last
spring I had a lengthy, futile email go round with Birmy. They kept
sending me invalid validation #'s. At the time there were changing
domain names. Can't seem to find there 'current' name.

Shawn Coggins  http://www.herronparkhorsetrials.org/