Re: Any opinions on the ColorBlind Prove it! monitor puck and s/w?

Alan Rew <arew@patrol.i-way.co.uk> writes on 27 October 2000 at 18:32:50 +0100
 > CD

 > One thing I'm finding hard to determine from the web is whether either
 > OptiCal or PhotoCal generates an ICC profile on Windows systems (I'm on win
 > 98SE).

PhotoCal generates an ICC profile on my Windows 98SE system.
--
David Dyer-Bennet / Welcome to the future! / dd-b@dd-b.net
Photos: http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/