RE: Matchlock Cyan Skies

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Roger Smith wrote: " My
only problem with MatchLock Profiler RGB is almost the opposite of
the "cyan skies" - my skies and water sometimes turn purple. I have
been able to compensate by desaturating the magenta in the blue areas."

Interesting. That has been my experience as well. Instead of cyan, my skies
are purple with Matchlock. I successfully corrected for this using Doc Pro,
but am wondering why some folks are getting cyan skies and some of us are
getting purple.

Confused,

Cathy
http://www.catbrownphoto.com