Re: Matchlock Cyan Skies

Joel:

Haven't tried this yet, (don't have MatchLock)
but someone else on this list several months ago mentioned starting
with a Monaco EzColor profile, (I mention this as my blues tend
towards purple with EzColor) to print the Matchlock Target, then
create a new profile with Matchlock & finally tweak that profile.

It's a thought, plan on getting MatchLock next month as EzColor
doesn't provide enough flexibility for my current needs.

For now I'm going to start with Dan C suggestion of testing the paper
settings first before making a profile.
I wonder if Dan ever sleeps. :)

Shawn Coggins  http://www.herronparkhorsetrials.org/