Re: 1160 or 1200, and ink

<x-flowed>Hi Linda,
	I second everything Jerry Olson said about the 1160 and 1200.
I also have both and am using both with a CIS and Generations ink. I
also had a 600, and the 1160 blows it out of the water.
	I get the impression you have been using Epson inks. There is
no doubt you will get the best quality prints with a minimum of
fussing around this way, especially if you use Epson Photo Paper (as
long as longevity of prints is not an issue). With the maximum
quality settings Jerry recommended, I think you will be amazed at the
results with the 1160 (or it's baby sister the 860).

Roger Smith
-

</x-flowed>