RE: Epson 2000P ICC profiles.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>David Tobie wrote re Epson profiles for the 2000p: "They have a couple
trivial errors in them, but appear to be pretty much on
target. As canned profiles, don't expect miracles from them."

I have been using the Epson profiles for the 1270 (also thanks to Ian's
site) to soft proof on my PC using the new PS6 rgb soft proof feature. I
then print using the Epson driver. I have found these profiles to be
excellent for soft proofing purposes, correctly showing subtle print color
and sat changes and enabling accurate correction prior to printing.

Cathy
http://www.catbrownphoto.com

</x-charset>