Re: [Re: Paper recommendations for use with Xtreme Gamut?]

Leon:

I believe you're referring to one of my previous answers.
Yes I still use XG inks with a variety of papers, including XG Gloss, Reflections, Satine, and
Zyphyre. I do not display the Reflections, and when I finish what I have probably will not
reorder. XG gloss images have been framed and hung in a sun-lit room since May, with no observable
shift of any kind. Also have a Somerset Enhanced and Concorde Rag print framed and hung in the
same room. The Concorde shows no shift, but I'm not sure about the Somerset Enhanced. I did not
put away a control print, but to my memory's eye it appears that there may be a lessening in
intensity of the red tones. Not sure however and will have to delay judgement on that. So, all in
all I am satisfied. By the way, Satine is sold as a competitor to Somerset and I like it better to
work with. Have yet to test its stability.

Remember, however, that I am using the 4-ink 3000 and don't have to contend with the diluted
magenta and cyan. The dilutions complicate things.

Judith Lipmanson

-