Re: 1270 black/white printing

<x-flowed>At 2:51 PM -0400 10/21/00, Dan Culbertson wrote:

...a whole bunch of very good advice.

All I'd add is:

Everything Dan said about working in printer spaces applies equally
well to working in capture (scanner, camera) and monitor spaces. Best
general recommendation is to do your serious color correx in an
abstract working space, then work in the working space with the
printer preview turned on for fine-tuning, and convert to printer
space at print time using the print dlog.

I use the new Layer Sets feature to store adjustment layers for
print-specific tweaks. That way I can repurpose the same base RGB
master image for different printers by turning the different layer
sets on and off.

Bruce
--
bruce@pixelboyz.com