Re: Big-time clog of cyan on my 1160 w/CIS

<x-flowed>>I baught a CIS for my 1160 a few months back. Great product! It
>worked fine for perhaps a month, then the cyan dropped out. Nozzle
>check showed most cyan nozzles either missing, faint, or blurry.
>Other colors are great. I'm using Epson OEM bulk ink.

since one can't buy Epson OEM inks in bulk [unless you're emptying
carts from a 3000] chances are you're using third party inks. I had
terrible cyan clogs using the MIS brand inks. The folks at
Nomorecarts (who make the CIS) told me that they have had many
similar complaints with MIS clogging.
The cyan head in my 760 had to be replaced under warranty. I switched
to We-Ink brand and haven't any clogs in either the 760 or my 1160
since.

william
-

</x-flowed>