Re: New XG formulation?

--- Leon Shreves <graphicsguyleon@netscape.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone tried the new formulation for the XG
> inks?  Customer support at
> Advance Media Products was very informative and
> supportive. I hope to be
> getting new inks in the mail soon.
>
> Evidently only the Lt Magenta and Lt Cyan inks were
> altered. I sure hope it
> helps.

And I hope the new inks are as stable.  XG inks on XG
glossy paper have been, in my tests, as stable as the
P2000 inks.  (Unfortunately, on other papers the XG
inks have been terrible.)

Would you be willing to make a print from my test file
after you've gotten everything set up and profiled?
If so, I'll put it in my torture chambers and see what
happens.

Thanks,

=====
Bob Meyer
Youth and talent are no match for age and treachery.

http://home.cox.rr.com/meyerfamily/epson/epson.html