Re: 1200 or 1160

Linda,

1200 is 6 color, 1160 4 color. My local Staples office supply has the
1160 in stock if you want to look at one. Both use unchipped carts and
can accept Continuous Inking Systems (CIS) and allow use of numerous 3rd
party inks. Both have very nearly the quality of the 1270. Most people,
even knowing what the difference is will need a strong light and hold
the print 6" away to be able to tell the prints from 1270 prints (at
least until the 1270 print turns orange).

Holland

-