Ultra Stable Archival Canvas with Lysonic ink with photo ex

I've been trying to find a cavas that will be lightfast for gallery work and
I came accross Ultrastable canvas on the web but without much info. I can't
aford to get the new 2000p epson printer, i've got a photo ex.

So what I'm looking for is canvas I can buy at banner length (longer than
A3) for large panormic prints that will stay stable. Is Ultrastable any
good, where do i get it? and are there any other good large canvas's or
thick stable papers i can use? I got some info from the Wilhelm web pages
but it was a bit outdated, is he relieable?

I want to sell this work so somehow I need a guarntee