Re: Matchlock Cyan Skies, was: CIS choice

rafe,

>From your prior posts I gather you are using XG ink, an 1160 and gelatin
paper (?Ilford Glossy).

I have nearly gone crazy trying to get good looking color without
profiling, trying different paper type settings, and tweaking the Brt,
Cont, Sat, Cy, Mag and yellow sliders.

I finally gave up and ordered Profiler RGB, which I have not yet
received.

Anyway, would you mind sharing either the settings you are using in the
epson driver, or some tips on how you managed to get good color?

Thanks,
Holland

snip

-