Orange shift site updated, again.

I've added updated comparisons of the " gasfastness"
of the Epson 1270 inks vs. the Epson 900 inks, and
some tests of other papers on the Epson 900. I've also
posted the current status of the long term tests of
the
Ilford and Red River Premium Gloss papers and the
P2000 tests. There are also test results for some new
Red River papers, and a new test of the Tetenal
SpectraJet printed on the Epson 900.

=====
Bob Meyer
Youth and talent are no match for age and treachery.

http://home.cox.rr.com/meyerfamily/epson/epson.html