Re: Spectrocam, was Re: monitor question

At 10:58 AM 10/24/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Turns out it requires a serial connection. ARRRGH!!

It took me awhile to realize what all the sucking sounds were from.  At
first, I thought it was just the cooling fans but it turns out I have my
very own resident vortex/money pit.  It sounds like you are familiar with
this phenomena : )

Anyway, in case there may be any doubt, my Spectrocam has worked flawlessly
from a keyspan converter.

Joseph