Re: Epson 2000P questions

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Jennings" <patrick@synaptic.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Epson 2000P questions

<snip>
<smile>  OK, OK.  But none of us would shoot daylight film in tungsten
lighting conditions and then expect to sell the prints to the wedding
party. Right?  This analogy is closer to the problem at hand.

<snip>

No wonder I couldn't make a business of wedding photography! I had all that
film, and thought.....

Now if I had my digicam back then (with auto white balance), I might have
survived ;-)

=Steve=/lists for list instructions.

</x-charset>