Would you recommend the 1160?

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>I need a new printer to replace my Epson Stylus Color, vintage about 6 years.
I recognize that a 4-color printer will never produce the ultimate in photo
quality but I'm more concerned with economy, reliability and ease of
operation.  Your input will be much appreciated.

Merci beaucoup!

Wiley Austin
austin@southern.edu

</x-charset>