Re: 1160 and MIS arc inks (was "1160 & Archiva")

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Joel Wilcox wrote:

> [...]

By all means then, if you don't mind -- please
keep me posted on your success or failure with
these.  (How much did it cost, by the way???)

FWIW:  my big kick about "gelatin" papers stems
directly from my testing of Ilford inks.  These
are specifically the papers that will give
the desired archival results.

rafe b.