Re: CIS choice

I have had the same results, but not so much time in use. The
nomorecarts CIS is superb. I have also installed the MIS system on a
printer, and after tweaking any some minor modifications (taking
considerable time), it works as well as the nomorecarts system. They are
identical in concept, but the execution and details are much better
handled by David (the nomorecarts guy). Even though a bit more expensive
than the MIS system, the nomorecarts system is worth the extra money in
lack of installation headaches.

Holland